WHO WE ARE
The Primus Program
Primus is an integrative, innovative, evidence-based chronic care model that uses behavioral, clinical, and educational principals to encourage self-management. Our program is designed to help those with 2 or more chronic conditions.
Our main goals are to:
- Use documented clinical research to educate patients about their chronic conditions
- Use an evidence-based chronic care model to measure patient improvement and employ best clinical practices.
- Engage patients in their care plans.
- Help providers and healthcare systems stay compliant with ACA and Medicare guidelines and regulations.
Source: CMS Medicare Enrollment as of July 2012
Source: Medicare and Medicaid Research Review 2013: Volume 3, Number 3
Our Primus Team
Doctors now spend less time with patients face-to-face, allowing just enough time to give quick "what to do" instructions and write out prescriptions. Patients are often left confused about treatment, which makes them 50% more likely to be noncompliant. Our team of professional, compassionate, and qualified CareCoaches will help bridge this communication gap between patients and providers.
Source: Adapted from AARP & You, “Beyond 50.09” Patient Survey.
- Enrollment Services
- 20-minute phone consultations per month and online messaging to answer questions and address concerns
- Easy-to-understand education about their specific chronic diseases
- Compliance and understanding of the primary provider’s treatment plan
- Coordinated Care and better communication between all members of the Care Team